"No importa la distancia que nos separe, siempre habrá un cielo que nos una."

jueves, 3 de noviembre de 2011

Sorry - Nick Jonas

Sorry - Nick Jonas
Broken hearts and last goodbyes Restless nights but lullabies Helps make this pain go away I realize I let you down Told you that I'd be around Building up the strength just to say  I'm sorry For breaking all the promises that I wasn't around to keep. If only.. This time is the last time that I will ever beg you to stay. But your already on your way.  Filled with sorrow, filled with pain Knowing that I am to blame For leaving your heart out in the rain And I know your gonna walk away And leave me with the price to pay But before you go I wanted to say  Yeah!  That I'm sorry For breaking all the promises that I wasn't around to keep If only.. This time is the last time that I will ever beg you to stay. But you're already on your way.  Can't make it alive on my own But if you have to go, then please girl Just leave me alone. Cause I don't want to see you and me going our separate ways. I'm begging you to stay If it isn't too late  I'm sorry For breaking all the promises that I wasn't around to keep. If only.. This time is the last time that I will ever beg you to stay. But your already on your way.  But your already on your way...
Corazones rotos y un último adiós Noches inquietas con canciones de cuna Me ayudan a alejar este dolor Yo te hice caer Te dije que estaría ahí Estoy buscando la fuerza para decirte… Lo siento Por romper todas las promesas que no pude mantener Lo siento Y este momento  es la ultima vez que te suplico que te quedes Pero tu ya estas lista en tu camino Te llene con penas, Te llene con dolor Sabiendo que era yo el culpable Por dejar tu corazón en la lluvia Y se que te vas a ir lejos Y me dejaras con esta deuda por pagar Pero antes de que te vayas me gustaría decir que Lo siento Por romper las promesas que no pude mantener Lo siento Y este momento  es la última vez que te suplico que te quedes Pero tu ya estas lista en tu camino No me puedo aliviar solo, Si tienes que irte, Y por favor chica, Déjame solo. Por que no quiero ver, Cuando cada quien se vaya por su propio camino Te suplico que te quedes, Si aun no es muy tarde Lo siento Por romper las promesas que no pude mantener Lo siento Y este momento  es la ultima vez que te suplico que te quedes Pero tu ya estas lista en tu camino.

No hay comentarios: